JO160 (JB946) BLEACH, LAVO JAVEL 6% BOTTLE 3.6Lx 6/CS #0440154
- 6% Javel Water,
- 3.6 Litres x 6 per case
- Cleans, disinfects, deodorizes and bleaches
- Use for whitening and for disinfecting potable water, septic tanks, pools
- Bleach can disinfect which means it is effective at killing most bacteria, fungus and viruses. It is also used to whiten fabric and other items.
- SEE SDS SHEET
CDC Bleach Water Disinfectant and Other Uses Government of Canada
- 2 Drops per Quart (950ml) (32oz) (4cup) of Water
- 8 drops per Gallon (16 Cups) (4L)
Wait 1 Hour to kill Organisms. If you can detect a hint of bleach smell at the end of the Hour, then it's safe to drink.
1 Teaspoon per 10 Gallons (160 cups) (40L)