NOW IN STOCK
SGW636 Respirator Particulate, N95 1870+ NIOSH Certified Aura™ Health Care Respirator and Surgical Mask Flat-Fold, White, Standard Size,
3M CANADA Brockville, Ontario Plant
1870 + 1 CASE OF 440 INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED (ONLY LEGAL AVAILABLE OPTION)
1870 + 1 EACH INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED (DISCONTINUED BY 3M - NOTIFICATION)
Promo Ends 09/30/2021 or When Supplies run out!
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- 440 Per Case Individually Wrapped
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- Flat-fold design and individual packaging
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Sculpted top panel allows more room for eyewear
- Innovative chin tab for ease of positioning, donning, adjustment
- For Full specifications please see this pdf brochure Sheet HERE
3M™ Health Care Surgical Mask Commonly Asked Questions
Find more 3M details on the product HERE
This health care N95 particulate respirator and surgical mask has comfortable inner materials and helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles.
The individually packaged flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use.
This health care respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments.
As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid-resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials. WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging.
- Potential settings and applications may include: Operating Rooms
- Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labour and Delivery, Infection Control Practices
- Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.