SGW636 3M 1870+ N95 NIOSH Respirator Particulate Certified Aura Health Care Respirator and Surgical Mask 3M CANADA (440/CS)
3M CANADA Brockville, Ontario Plant
1870 + 1 CASE OF 440 INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED
1870 + 1 EACH INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED (DISCONTINUED BY 3M - NOTIFICATION)
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- 440 Per Case Individually Wrapped
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- Flat-fold design and individual packaging
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Sculpted top panel allows more room for eyewear
- Innovative chin tab for ease of positioning, donning, adjustment
- For Full specifications please see this pdf brochure Sheet HERE
3M™ Health Care Surgical Mask Commonly Asked Questions
Find more 3M details on the product HERE
This health care N95 particulate respirator and surgical mask has comfortable inner materials and helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles.
The individually packaged flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use.
This health care respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments.
As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid-resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials. WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging.
- Potential settings and applications may include: Operating Rooms
- Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labour and Delivery, Infection Control Practices
- Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.