SHA943 Respirator Particulate, N95 9205+ NIOSH Certified
3M CANADA Proprietary Brockville, Ontario Plant Production #B00051022
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- 3M's proprietary Advanced Electrostatic Media, filters dust and other particles while allowing for for easy breathing
- Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- Curved low profile design conforms well to nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear
- Individual packaging and flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning & adjustment
- Soft inner materials, Flat-Fold, White, Standard Size, Ideal for the Skilled Trades Sector
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
For Full specifications please see this pdf brochure Sheet HERE
Wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging
- The 3M™
Aura™ Series Particulate Respirator 9205+, N95 is a three-panel,Flat-fold disposable respirator designed to help provide comfortable,
- Reliable worker protection against non-oil based particles.
- Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging, and other dusty or arid operations
- To help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mould, Bacillus Anthracis, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, etc.
- Emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
Agricultural Production, Airborne Biological Particles, Assembly and Mechanical, Bagging,
- Brewing Operations, Cleaning, Construction, Dry Chemical Handling,
- Emergency & Pandemic Preparedness, Foundry Operations, Metal Repair,
- Paper Processing, Processing of Minerals, Sanding, Textile Operations
- Construction, General Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Mining, Oil & Gas
3M™ Aura™ Series Particulate Respirator includes unique features such as a sculpted nose panel that follows the contours of the nose, an embossed top panel to help reduce the fogging of eyewear, moist exhaled air, and an innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment. These features are designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wearability. The unique design is collapse-resistant, and its individual packaging allows for easy storage prior to use.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting the requirements of your jurisdiction and/or CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard. Misuse may result in sickness or death.
For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M™ PSD Technical Service in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.